Please be informed that citizens of Seychelles can now get a 30-day visa to Ukraine online.
Citizens of Seychelles, along with other 45 nationalities, can now submit their Ukrainian visa application online at http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua
and receive an electronic copy of printable visa in 9 business days. Visa is single entry, valid for a 30-day consecutive stay.
(1) online application and receipt of e-Visa by e-mail;
(2) processing time - up to 9 working days;
(3) consular fee - $65;
(4) validity period - up to 30 days, single entry.
(1) Remote submission of documents at any convenient time and receipt of an e-Visa without the need to travel to an Embassy or Consulate;
(2) The possibility of online tracking of the e-Visa application status;
(3) Centralized registration of all e-visas in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
(4) Continuous information support for applicants on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need a visa?
Before starting your application you may check whether you are required to obtain e-Visa for entering Ukraine based on your current nationality and purpose of visit at http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua
(2) upload scanned copies of the required documents;
(3) pay the consular with your bank card (MasterCard Worldwide or Visa International);
(4) track your application status online;
(5) print out electronic visa once it is e-mailed to you.
Introduction of e-Visa will facilitate a significant simplification of visa formalities for those who wish to visit Ukraine for the purpose of tourism or business and is a progressive step towards the development of the migration and visa sphere. Hurray!
Should you have any further questions or require other assistance please feel free to contact:
(1) Honorary Consul: Mrs Maryna Morin-Adeline
- Mobile: +248 262 0199
- WhatsApp: +1 869 662 3104
- Location: Mahe, Seychelles
e-Visas are introduced for citizens of the following 46 states only:
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Greenland, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Laos, Mauritius, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, El Salvador, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Fiji, Jamaica.
(c) Photocredit: Anna T. (www.instagram.com/sensonavt)